Eucerin is the global dermocosmetics brand of Beiersdorf, the German giant that owns the brands Nivea and La Prairie, among others. Although the brand has been present in the Brazilian market for several years, it still has not developed to its potential. Malagueta’s role was to help the company refine the market and brand strategy and adjust the brand positioning to to Brazil; which is one of the largest markets in the world for this category.
– Context Analysis – stakeholder survey, company situation analysis, market context research, audience behavioral trends.
– Consumer Journey workshops for the three main stakeholders of the brand.
– Brand positioning workshop.
– Marketing strategy.
– Communication strategy in order to reposition the brand in Brazil.
– Communication action plan.
– Creative: new key visuals appropriate for the brand’s opportunities and challenges and communication platform.
– Support to define processes and communication partners.